Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Little Teaser...

Alright party people. I'm only here to tease you and get you as stoked as I am for this next post. It's going to be a trifecta of deliciousness. That's right. Three awesome recipes coming your way.
Why you might ask?
Well. Friday is my boyfriend's birthday. You know what the means? Time to get cookin'! I may be the most excited about this project and I'm A.O.K. with that. So is it killing you yet? Do you neeeeeed to know what is coming next?
I could be an ultimate tease and not tell you after all this hype. But I know there are SOOOO many of you out there wondering, "What in the world could she be cooking up?"
Let your wondering cease.
First. I'm making a cake. Duh, a birthday cake. But come on, it isn't just ANY birthday cake. This is going to be the BEST birthday cake EVER. Homemade Carrot Cake. Oh, yes. I'll say it again. Homemade Carrot Cake. SO excited! Mostly because I've never actually made a carrot cake before. I've eaten plenty though. Luckily, a giant bundle of fresh organic carrots have been tossed our way and they need to be put to good use. Yay for hippy friends!
Ok so number one sounds amaaazing. How could I possibly top myself on this cake? Wait, and be amazed. I'm whipping up some homemade ice cream to go with it. Ohhhhh, snap! I did it. I topped myself. And before I start patting myself on the back, I'd like to wow you one last time. For today.
Dulce De Leche. "What's that?" you might say... Sorry for getting so fancy on you. But this calls for fancy. Basically, it's just the best caramel you'll ever eat in your life. Let alone make right in your own kitchen, effortlessly.
So, there it is. I've done all the hyping I can possibly do. Are you drooling yet? I am. And I can't wait!
Hope everyone is as excited as I am! .... Whoever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Questions? I would be more than happy to answer them!